Conflict-Positive Organization Certification
The Conflict-Positive Organisation certification aims to verify the Conflict Management Policy of the Organisation.
The Conflict-Positive Organisation certification protocol was born from the need to recognise and give external visibility to virtuous organisational conflict-management policies.
The partnership with LHWC is functional to guarantee the reliability and integrity of its certification processes through the use of innovative technologies, such as blockchain and artificial intelligence.
The application of an effective Conflict Management Policy brings benefits in the following areas:
- improvement of the organisational climate
- increased employee well-being and improved employee relations;
- increased safety at work through the reduction of work-related stress;
- decrease in turnover and absenteeism;
- increased employee engagement and retention;
- increased supplier and customer loyalty;
- increased individual and organisational performance;
- reduction of direct and indirect costs of internal and external conflicts;
- enhancement of intangible assets related to human resources;
- evolution of human resources management skills;
- increased reputation and attractiveness in the labour market.
The benefits of Conflict-Positive Organisation certification:
- The development of an organisational culture that places the individual at the centre of every growth process
- A virtuous model of continuous improvement of internal and external relations
- The alignment of the quality of internal relations with the quality of the products or services provided
- An increase in the organisation’s social reputation
Organisations that have achieved certification have already seen the benefits. All certified Organisations are listed in the database
The certification process consists of the following steps:
- submission of the application and all the documents required by the Regulations
- verification of the fulfilment of the requirements and documentation by LHWC
Following the verification and analysis of the above, LHWC will issue the certification for the required professional figure and subsequent entry in the Register, which can be consulted on the website.
Read the requirements and regulations here.